It’s time to invest in your financial future.
Enroll in our Bookkeeping Bootcamp and
kick your financial woes to the curb.
This class is a must for any new entrepreneur or individual who cowers at piles of bills or receipts, dreads meeting with financial professionals, hates talking money because they “just don’t get it”, and wishes taxes would just go away (fat chance!).
Let’s be honest, most financial classes are boring and downright dreadful – not ours. Our course is CUSTOM DESIGNED TO HELP YOU learn the financial basics you absolutely must know in order to be successful in business.
In the days of information overload we want the goods….straight, streamlined and accurate, nothing more and nothing less. You are in the right place because we understand financial information is best learned when it is presented in bite sized segments.
Our streamlined bookkeeping bootcamp sessions ensure you stay present and engaged for the entire lesson. This allows you the to enter the “learning zone” and gives you the mental space you need to absorb this essential information.
Each 1 hour segment is forty five minutes of instruction, followed by a fifteen minute Question and Answer session.
- Accounting Terminology: Understand and become fluent in words like assets, liabilities, chart of accounts, cost of goods or sales and more.
- Tax forms and Filing Deadlines: Learn about different types of tax forms, including what information each form contains. The 1099, 1096, W2, W3, 1040, Schedule C and K1 tax forms will all be briefly covered.
- Types of Income: Decipher terms like sales, reimbursable income, non-taxable income, interest and dividends, and gross and net income.
- Types of Expenses: Learn about what sorts of expenses are important tax deductions, how to distinguish between a cost of sale vs. a general operating expense, and the common types of deductible business expenses.
- Document Retention: Find out if you need to keep all of your bank and credit card statements, invoices and sales slips, bills, receipts and deposit documents.
- Accounting Software Solutions: Discover the pros and cons of using accounting software like QuickBooks, Quicken, LessAccounting and spreadsheets.
- Tame the Paper Tiger: Learn how to get organized and keep your paper ducks in a row by taking a step-by-step approach to filing and bookkeeping systems.
- Best methods and business practices: Contracts, insurance, data storage and other things that make big financial differences to your business.
- Fraud Prevention: Learn the number one thing you can do to protect yourself against theft from a bookkeeper or office worker.